- Read 20 Min
Wed. Nov 29 - Nov & Dec birthday dress down day
Thurs. Nov 30 - Liturgy Church uniform no gym shoes K-8; KPTA hot lunch; Boys' home game @ 4
Week of 11/27
Math: This week in math we begin our new chapter! We'll be reviewing what subtraction is with some vocabulary words before taking our pre-test. We will begin the first two lessons of our subtraction strategies unit as well as wrapping up the week with beginning to learn about money with learning our coins and their worth. Throughout the week we will also be integrating math talks and games with adding 3 numbers together to review with our students.
Reading: We continue with our fiction unit by studying retellings that are both written and spoken. We will think of examples of retellings that we know and then looking at what makes up each retelling. We will also be identifying story elements like plot and character trait in each retelling. We will also be looking at when to use capital letters.
Spelling: Our spelling focus this week is long /i/ words with the magic e at the end!
Writing: We will begin learning more about personal narratives by reading stories that the author wrote because of a personal event that happened and practice writing
Looking Ahead for Next Week
Mrs. Shannon - email@example.com
Presvytera (Art, Greek, & Religion)- firstname.lastname@example.org
Kiria Roula(Greek)- email@example.com
Mrs. Letsos(P.E.)- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Lind(Principal)- email@example.com
Kiria Roula's Class
11/27 - 12/1
- Monday; worksheets. Check the Blue folder.
- Tuesday: reading page 53.
- Thursday: spelling test ο δάσκαλος, το ψωμί.
- Friday due Monday: Activity book pg 23, 24.
Week of November 27th
- No class on November 30 - Students attending Liturgy.
- This week we are reviewing Unit 2 - please see Unit 2 Study Guide that was sent home in folders
- Unit 2 Review on Greek 123 due Wednesday
- Unit 2 Packet (sent home in folder on Monday) reading fluency Quiz on Thursday
- Unit 2 Test on Friday. Use study guide sent home to review
- Please check Greek folder daily for worksheets or reading practice sheets.